I’ll be posting about once every week or two for a while. As often as I can, anyhow. I’ve been super busy, and it’s eating away at all the extras. I’m working on getting my first romantic suspense novel ready for the RT Convention in April and I have to write/edit 2000 words a day to make it. Plus, I’m perfecting my pitch, synopsis, and query letter for it. I’ve been working on a submission for a call for submissions due in a few days as well. I also have baskets I’m giving away during the convention Expo which I have to put together, and I have to create signing items and giveaways for the convention as well. Plus a newborn, a two-year-old, and a household to take care of. Oh boy! Life gets busy sometimes, but it’s always funnest when it’s busiest. (At least for me.)
I just wanted to give you an update and tell you I’m still here and writing, I just haven’t had much time to blog. In April things should be more back to normal. (Unless I get the attention for my book I hope to, then it could be busier than ever. lol)
Update on my characters. -
The Piratess is still being considered, but I hope to have an answer soon. A short trilogy is almost ready. I’ll be submitting my romantic suspense novella with paranormal elements within a day or two. My novel length romantic suspense is coming along well. I love Kylee and Hunter. They have such a great chemistry. I’m glad they came to me, and I hope we can get them through all this safely.
Thanks for visiting A History.
Author of Crushing Desire and Bound by Love available now through Breathless Press, All Romance, and Kindle.
- RAFFLE GIVEAWAY FOR LOVE IN A NUTSHELL BY JANET EVANOVICH AND DORIEN KELLY
- Interview of Dorien Kelly co-author of Love In a Nutshell
- 5 Great Lines – Gemma Halliday, Deadly Cool
- Recap of Love in a Nutshell by Janet Evanovich and Dorien Kelly Week 2
- 5 Great Lines – Darynda Jones, Second Grave on the Left
- A Review of Love in a Nutshell by Janet Evanovich and Dorien Kelly
- 5 Great Lines – Emery Lee, The Highest Stakes
- IN SEARCH OF THE ELUSIVE ANSWER
- 5 Great Lines – Rachel Gibson, See Jane Score
A History Blog Authors