I live in Houston, Texas with my husband Jeff and two cats, Mac and Zoey. I have been an avid reader since I was a young child. It has always been my escape from the stress of everyday life. As a reader I have always loved romance and horror. The first time I picked up a paranormal romance I was hooked. It combined my two favorite things romance and horror. It was romance with a dark twist. I am a sucker for a strong alpha male, tall, dark, and dangerous. How could any woman resist that? One day I was reading and thought, I have read so many of these books I could write one. That’s when I decided I was going to write a paranormal romance. I am currently writing my first novel. (A Vamp To Remember). I have been inspired the most by Larissa Ione and Gina Showalter. They are two of my favorite authors. All I can say as an aspiring author is if you dream of writing go for it. Shoot for the stars. We are only limited by our own imagination. When you let your imagination run free you would be surprised what you can accomplish.
Catch her on Facebook.
- Don Fedora has been released
- Cover reveal for Awakened, The Fetish Club #6 (Out Aug 27th)
- Read Along- Love in A Nutshell by Janet Evanovich and Dorien Kelly
- RAFFLE GIVEAWAY FOR LOVE IN A NUTSHELL BY JANET EVANOVICH AND DORIEN KELLY
- Interview of Dorien Kelly co-author of Love In a Nutshell
- 5 Great Lines – Gemma Halliday, Deadly Cool
- Recap of Love in a Nutshell by Janet Evanovich and Dorien Kelly Week 2
- 5 Great Lines – Darynda Jones, Second Grave on the Left
- A Review of Love in a Nutshell by Janet Evanovich and Dorien Kelly
A History Blog Authors